Want to sell your items but can’t find the time?
BUSY BEE Tagging Service
Sweet Repeats will connect you with an independent local experienced seller who will prepare, tag and deliver all of your items to the sale for you!!! You will still receive a seller’s pass to shop the presale before the public sale.
How does the tagging service work?
- Register on-line as a new or returning seller.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an approximation of how many items you have to sell.
- You will then be contacted for an appointment by the local service.
- Gather your cleaned items together in boxes that will NOT be returned.
- Any items that require specific pricing must be marked. Please provide note cards, safety pins, and hangers for tagging your items. Come shop until you drop on the presale night!
- After the last sale you will need to be pick up any unsold items and your paycheck on during pick-up. Any items not picked up will be donated and the check will automatically be sent the following day.
- First Come First Serve and spaces are limited.
- The cost is 20% of your sold items. Sweet Repeats accepted items guideline will be followed.
- We cannot guarantee your items will sell, however the service providers will do their best.
- The service includes tagging and delivery.
- You will then receive a check for your portion (50%) of sales.